Help Us Bring Great Benefits with Your Donation
The Jamaica Self Managment Institute & Reverence for Life University is now entering the Active Sponsorship, Fundraising Stage. Please Contact Us Directly to discuss the ways that you can help. Currently our greatest need is for Seed Funding. However, it is important for potential Sponsors and Supporters to know that this is not a charity project. This project, once initiated will be fully self supporting, utilizing a innovative, progressive yet responsible business model
What You can expect from your donation and Support:
- 100% of your support goes to the delivery of Services to Jamaica.
- Responsible use and management of funds.
- High Level Recognition in all Media, and Promotions.
- Your organizations name in many ads, articles and publications.
- Your organization´s name will be proudly displayed on the SMI
GBCI & JRLU list of sponsors.
- The SMI/JRLU is based on the most progressive Social &
Collaborative Networking models, and YOU as a Sponsor will be
showcased in all appropriate venues, for being a Critical
partner in making this Super Project a reality
- Your organization will appear on Project fliers, posters, other
materials and Web site promoting the SMI & JRLU initiatives.
- Your organization will have the opportunity to appear in
International and national media.
- $5,000, or larger Sponsorships include 4 tickets to the Annual
SMI/JRLU Conference and Leadership Forum (not including
airfare or lodging)
- Sponsors and Supporters will receive free and reduced access
to courses, workshops and events. Details currently being
The Self Management Institute (aka Global Breath Consciousness Institute and Reverence For Life University) is a project of United Charitable Programs, a registered 501(c) (3) public charity. Donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
All funds raised by Self Management Institute are received by United Charitable Programs and become the sole property of UCP which, for internal operating purposes, allocates the funds to the Project. The Program Manager makes recommendations for disbursements which are reviewed by UCP for approval.www.UnitedCharitablePrograms.org. Current policies, guidelines, laws and regulations for United Charitable Programs can be found at the following links.
(b) State Fundraising and Solicitation Guidelines (link is http://unitedcharitableprograms.org/state-fundraising-disclosures )
Us Thank Our Supporters for making Jamaica SMI/JRLU a Reality!
Below are our In-Kind contributors.
All rights reserved GBCI, SMI & JRLU Team © 2012